T-Shirt: Zara (old); Shorts: H&M; Sneakers: Converse; Bag: Rebecca Minkoff; Turban: Nordstrom (lots of similar options here); Sunglasses: Ray Ban; Jewelry: Michele, Alex & Ani

I wore this outfit during my family's stay-cation in NYC a couple weekends ago.  We live under an hour from Manhattan, but we have made a yearly tradition of choosing a weekend to come into the city to enjoy dinner, a show & time together and not have to commute back home.  This year's weekend just so happened to match up with my birthday, so I got to enjoy a little birthday cake as well on Saturday night :)

We spent a hot & humid Sunday wandering street fairs & visiting Bryant Park. This outfit was perfect for the day while sneakers were a must have.  My favorite part of this outfit is the pink/blue turban.  I usually reserve this head wear for the beach, but I felt this outfit needed a summery pop.  What do you think?


XO,
Michelle Paige